Freedom Marketing Solutions - A Private Ministerial Association
By becoming a member of Freedom Marketing Solutions, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Freedom Marketing Solutions’ purpose is furthering the upliftment, enlightenment, spiritual realization, and general welfare of business people throughout the world, the betterment of life on planet Earth, and other spiritual, humanitarian, and beneficent purposes.
2. Freedom Marketing Solutions is a creation of free men and women to associate with each other in the private domain according to their ministry and talents.
3. Freedom Marketing Solutions is a platform on which members may, for Freedom Marketing Solutions’ good purpose, conduct all manner of private speech and business with Freedom Marketing Solutions, members, and other associations – keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections thereof.
4. Freedom Marketing Solutions is a private, unincorporated ministry that operates outside the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives, as protected by law.
5. Freedom Marketing Solutions lawfully stands on the authority our Creator gives to free men and women as revealed in spiritual doctrine, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada.
6. Members claim the right to freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather in association to assert our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
7. Members claim the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God, and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
8. Members decide for themselves which member(s) qualify to provide them counsel and advice concerning all matters, including but not limited to, physical, spiritual, healthcare, law, and any other matter, and may contract for counsel, advice, services, etc. they believe assist their ministry through Freedom Marketing Solutions.
9. Members have the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of marketing, advertising and promotional services/options and for achieving and maintaining optimum business wellness, as well as the freedom to choose any types of assistance in lawful matters and any other private business activity.
10. Freedom Marketing Solutions will recognize as a member any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who has joined Freedom Marketing Solutions or its social media groups and has agreed to the terms of membership, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by Freedom Marketing Solutions.
11. Freedom Marketing Solutions’ trustees, or their designee, may, at any time, terminate my membership should they conclude I am interacting with them or other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of Freedom Marketing Solutions.
12. Freedom Marketing Solutions is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning complaints or grievances against Freedom Marketing Solutions, members, or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by a Freedom Marketing Solutions designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of Freedom Marketing Solutions and its members.
13. Freedom Marketing Solutions and member activity is under common law rather than statutory law or regulatory law, which are creations of public government for the public.
14. In my relations as member, I voluntarily change my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
15. My activities within Freedom Marketing Solutions are matters of private contracts that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I agree not to pursue legal action against a fellow member of Freedom Marketing Solutions unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil and upon the recommendation and approval of Freedom Marketing Solutions.
16. I do not, and will not while a member, represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation.
17. I may, by written notice to Freedom Marketing Solutions, withdraw from this agreement and terminate membership at any time. I will not misrepresent myself as being a member beyond the term of my membership.
18. Freedom Marketing Solutions may revoke my membership if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of Freedom Marketing Solutions.
19. These pages consist of the entire agreement for membership in Freedom Marketing Solutions.
20. I enter into this agreement freely, without duress or coercion.
21. I hereby exercise my right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution, and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada.
22. I agree this contract began on the date of my joining Freedom Marketing Solutions. I declare that by joining Freedom Marketing Solutions and/or Freedom Marketing Solutions’ websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read this document and I understand and agree with it.